I suggest you ...

Better Payment method - PaySafe, Paypal, Bitcoin and another E-wallets like OKPAY/ SKRILL/ Payza / Webmoney

Please add support for better payment methods. E.g. PaySafe is one of the best since it allows pre-payed and also anon.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
H.G. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stephen Bannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I submit my credit card payment it either sends me to a text page with one word on it: busy, or goes back to the payment form with all fields blank again. Making it impossible for your customers to pay you is no way to run a business! How many are giving up and saying screw it on a daily basis?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Fix th Payment Methodes PayPal and Ideal
    Everytime i try it i got errors.
    The problem is, that when i click on my display “upgrade”, the next screen select your preferred payment method jumps back to “upgrade”.

Please Fix th Payment Methode "Paysafe-Card".
    Everytime i try it i got this Eror:
    "For some reasons we cannot provide your payment, please select any other method that we have".

• Иван commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Я незнаю куда писать уже, сегодня я оплатил про аккаунт через 30 мин мой аккаунт был забанен без обьяснения причин
    писал в техподдержку ответа нет

• Joe Ballan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the 1st trial day but please cancel my trial and give me a refund for the 30 days I was charged for

how about getting an app in the google store like rapidgator has, makes it very easy to pay for premium easily

Keep2Share

Feedback and Knowledge Base