I suggest you ...

Better Payment method - PaySafe, Paypal, Bitcoin and another E-wallets like OKPAY/ SKRILL/ Payza / Webmoney

Please add support for better payment methods. E.g. PaySafe is one of the best since it allows pre-payed and also anon.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    H.G. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wembley2013 commented  · 

Service is pure FRAUD! Locked the account and don't answer support tickets anymore! Shame on you

• gmh2 commented  · 

Downloads continually fail before completion..what has happened to this service

• Anonymous commented  · 

Keep2Share has become a SHIT site. They randomly claim you are sharing your account and shut it down. Then they don't respond to your customer service emails when you attempt to contact support. It's TIME TO MOVE ON to a better service with real customer service!

• Thomas commented  · 

As K2S does no longer support paysafecard, it´s over for me. In the past I used creditcards to pay ks2, but than there were several attacks, thieves used my card-data. For heavens sake I was insured by the banking company, but it was a lot of work to clean up that shit. As I said, SEVERAL times, and with two credit cards, not only one. So Paysafecard is an easy way to handle this safe enough, and I do not understand why I have to pay lot more for it via reseller. There are enough other platforms who offer paying by paysafecard.

Keep2Share

Feedback and Knowledge Base